Thursday, January 26, 2012

Two Way Lens and John Arsenault

Two Way Lens proudly presents John Arsenault.

I am very happy to start the new year with another great interview on Two Way Lens.

John Arsenault is a Los Angeles based photographer. His work is included in many private and public collections, such as the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston and the Nerman Museum of Contemporary Art in Overland Park, Kansas and has been exhibited internationally.

The first time I saw his work, I fell in love with it straight away. A big part of his work are his self portraits in which he captures so much beauty, intimacy, emotions and vulnerability. Another big subject are landscapes and still lifes, again perfectly composed full of beauty with a wonderful color range.

To see more of John's work please visit his website.

He also has a tumblr where you can dive into his fascinating world.

John's interview with Two Way Lens can be found here.





































I Can't Stand How Much I Miss You, Provincetown, MA






































Table Top, Provincetown, MA





































I'll Go Anywhere so I Won't Feel that Pain, Provincetown, MA


Captin Jacks Wharf, 825am, Provincetown, MA





































There Never Was A Woman Of My Dreams, Palm Springs, CA





































Fallen Stars, Provincetown, MA





































Delivery, Provincetown, MA

© copyright all images John Arsenault

No comments: