Thursday, May 20, 2010

Two Way Lens and Hiroshi Watanabe

Two Way Lens proudly presents Hiroshi Watanabe.

I am very happy that I can add another outstanding photographer to my project Two Way Lens.

This month it is Hiroshi Watanabe. Hiroshi is born in Japan and lives now in Los Angeles. His body of work is so fascinating, captivating and beautiful. I admire it already for a long time and when Hiroshi agreed being part of Two Way Lens, I was totally happy and excited to find out what he will write to my three questions.

Now it's time to read it and make sure to visit also his website with much more work to find. There are so many wonderful portfolios to dive into and forget the time.

Have fun with the interview and his images.



Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona, Spain, from the series Gods, Nations, and Histories


Vietnam War Memorial, Washington DC, from the series American Studies


Barber Shop, Asakusa, Japan, from the series Japanese Studies


Patient AL, Blind, from the series I See Angels Every Day


Church Flower, San Lazaro Psychiatric Hospital, from the series I See Angels Every Day


Street Lamp, Los Angeles, from the series American Studies


Singers Mangyondae Schoolchildren's Palace, North Korea, from the series Ideology In Paradise


Li Min Gyong, Pyongyang Schoolchildren's Palace, North Korea, from the series Ideology In Paradise


Songdowon International Children's Camp, North Korea, from the series Ideology In Paradise

© copyright all images Hiroshi Watanabe

No comments: