Saturday, August 23, 2008

Pamela Klaffke

When I received an email from a japanese art and fashion magazine requesting an interview with me. (I am working on it and get my things ready) I contacted Pamela and we exchanged some emails about it. I visited her website and was fascinated by her work. She is a writer and photographer from Calgary / Canada and has a wide body of work which is really interesting, beautiful and fascinating.


Pamela Klaffke, from the series Bestia Parvulus (Animal Child)

Pamela Klaffke, from the series Ladies Of The Balaclava


Pamela Klaffke, from the series Portraits


Pamela Klaffke, from the series Catalogue Of Collected Style

On Pamela's website is much more to find. Her writing is as fascinating as her photography. So make sure to check it out.

The link to her site is here

© all images Pamela Klaffke

1 comment:

sumanxbs said...

visit...
freeimageswallpaperanimation.blogspot.com