Thursday, April 24, 2008

Alec Soth in Paris

The museum Jeu de Paume in Paris presents Alec Soth - The Space Between Us. The exhibition features 71 photographs: a selection from Alec Soth’s two acclaimed bodies of work, Sleeping by the Mississippi (2004) and Niagara (2006) along with a selection of images from the series Dog Days, Bogotá (2007), Paris Minnesota (2007) and his ongoing project, Portraits.

I decided spontaneously that I would really love to see this show. So I am going to drive on Friday May 16th to Paris and see the show on Saturday. I am already looking forward to seeing all the original photographs from one of my favorite photographers. Cool, Paris I'm coming.


© Musee Jeu de Paume

2 comments:

ben said...

thanks for the video Michael. do report back.

Unknown said...

Hi Ben, my pleasure! I'm glad I found this video and could post it here. I will write more about the show when I'm back from Paris