Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dave Bown Projects 1st. Semiannual Competition

Dave Bown Project's 1st. Semiannual Competition.

The decisions are made and the winners are chosen. The juror Eva Frosch from Frosch & Portmann, New York has chosen 25 winners for Dave Bown Project's 1st. semiannual competition.

I am more than happy to announce that I am one of the 25 winners with my photograph Lands of Milk and Honey, Palais Royal, Paris.

The year couldn't end any better than this!

To see all the 25 winners please follow the link to Dave Bown Project's competition page.

© copyright Michael Werner

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Michael

I wanted to know if being selected in the Dave Bowen has helped your art career? Have you seen any benefits? What are they? More publicity? More collectors see your work? More show offers?
Thank you,
Jen

Unknown said...

Hi Jen,

thanks for your comment. To answer your question, Being selected was a beautiful thing, I have to admit. But it didn't help in any way. I couldn't notice any benefits, not more publicity, not more collectors have seen my work, no show offers, nothing.
Hope this helps.