Monday, April 12, 2010

Marco La Civita

Marco La Civita has chosen his iPhone as his perfect tool to take photos of things that attract him wherever he goes.

In his own words: At a certain point in time my photo stream reached a critical volume that made clear to me why I would take a picture of something and not of something else. I find interest in strong colors, contrast, shapes, perspectives and spatial relationship among objects. I also like to photograph urban art and graffiti because they vanish and architecture because it is ineludible. I have found the iPhone to be an ideal medium because it is always in my pocket and because the use of certain applications available on it helps to underline what captured my attention when I shot the image.

Marco's blog iPhoneblography is worth a visit. Here you will find his photos taken with his beloved iPhone.

His Flickr photo stream is worth a visit too.

More about Marco and his impressive career in the field of aviation is to find on his website.















© all images Marco La Civita

No comments: